UV-PC corrugated sheet Properties:
Light transmission: Fine light transmitting rate approve to 30~ 85%.
Weather resistance: With anti-UV weather treatment on the surface, it can prevent the resin from fatigue and yellowing caused by UV. The anti-UV agent on the surface can change the UV absorbed by chemical bond into visible light,and finely stabilize the photosynthesis of plants.
Impact resistance: With the strength as 250 times of the ordinary glass, 30 times as the PMMA sheet, it has less risk of breakage
Fire retardant: Fire retardency is up to B2 level (based on the National GB8625-88 test. without flame or toxic gas).
Temperature toleration: Without deformation within the temperature range from-40°C to +120°C.
Sound insulation: It is the best transparent materials for sound insulation engineerings as expressways, factories,etc..
Portability: Light weight,easy handling and drilling, not easy breakage in cutting installation, simple construction and fine treatment
Applications of UV-PC corrugated sheet:
• Roofing/wall of agricultrure greenhouse,garden,plant and cultivate;
• Roofing/wall of station,yard,airport,bus shelter;
• Roofing/wall of fctory building,warehouse,family house;
• Roofing/wall of business buildings;
• Part of machine, electron, household electrical appliances equipment;
• Advertising, decorating, tc.
Profile of UV-PC corrugated sheet：
Notice when delivery, stockpile,installation:
• Keep PC sheets away from wet cement surface or any alkaline/acid base materials.
• Keep frame clean and jointing groove flat and smooth.
• Use neutral glass cement and right gasket. Never use gasket of PVC material.
• Use electrical tools(tungsten carbide saw) to cut, stabilize PC panels to prevent their vibration.
• Install with colourful steel corrugated sheet:
When PC roofing sheet is used for natural lighting, it is suggested the PC roofing sheet is lapped under the colorful steel sheet. If use self –drilling screws for fixing,the hole must be pre-drilled, the aperture should be 1,5 times larger than the diamenter of the screw, it is suggested to use roof hook for fixing. Do not tighten the screw strongly, otherwise stress will arise, and local crack on the sheet surface will appear.
•About purline span:
For the sheet 1.0mmthick, the span of purline is suggested to be≦1000mm.
For the sheet 1.2mmthick, the span of purline is suggested to be≦1200mm.
For the sheet 1.5mmthick, the span of purline is suggested to be≦1500mm.